Bring the spirit of October to your cities with the new Halloween billboard ornament.
We have adjusted Hugo Mercier’s Anarchist main story quests, to make them less random and more dependable for players. Here is all you need to know about how these quests will work, going forward:
- To start or continue the main quest line, you need to be at peace with Hugo Mercier.
- You need to have 60 reputation point with him to do so.
- You need to have at least one Artisan in any of your cities.
- After you finish one of his quests, there is a 30 minute cooldown before the next quest will appear.
- If you cancel or fail one of Dr. Mercier’s quests, you will have to wait for 9 hours of game time before you will receive it again (this is a standard timer used to prevent players from getting swamped with optional quests).
- Important: You can only have one active quest from Dr. Hugo Mercier at a time, so you will not receive any main story quests while you still have one of his other quests active, or are being offered another quest by him. You can solve or decline them to make space for a new main story quest.
We have fixed several issues that can lead to trains being stuck in the oil harbor. However, in the spirit of transparency, we have to say that this has been a very difficult issue to pin down and reproduce, even after analyzing several affected save games from the community. As such, we cannot conclusively promise that it will not appear again in some fringe cases.
Fixed an issue that prevented oil tankers from being manually loaded/ unloaded at oil harbors.
Fixed a separate issue that could prevent oil tankers on trade routes from loading/ unloading properly.
Fixed an issue with entries in the ship list constantly switching places or flickering.
Fixed an issue with duplicate, unnamed ships being stuck on the world map.
Fixed an issue with ships drifting away from their position by themselves.
Fixed an issue with ships on trade routes being stuck on a map border.
Fixed an issue with players being able to see the object menu of a chartered ship.
Fixed an issue with selecting ships for an expedition in the preparations menu.
Ships returning from expeditions will now correctly return to their homeport from which they started their expedition.
Fixed an issue that could change your influence points balance after saving and loading a save game.
Fixed an issue with AI characters having large fleets of duplicate ships.
Fixed an issue with quest objects spawning at sea.
Fixed an issue with quest giving ships not despawning, and subsequently crowding an NPC’s harbor area. Unfortunately, this issue will not remove already spawned ships retroactively. Workaround: Ignoring one of the NPC’s quest chains (quests that have “Part 1, 2, etc.” in their name) will remove all redundant ships.
Fixed an issue in campaign mode, where some of the queen’s ships could become controllable by the player, which could block campaign progress.
The Shift+V command to change appearance now works properly for depots.
Fixed an issue with quest hint bubbles not being correctly removed, and pointing to invalid positions.
Provided a fallback solution for the Sunken Treasures expedition to unlock Cape Trelawney not triggering properly. This will now unlock the new sessions without having to complete the expedition beforehand.
Fixed an issue with duplicate ships being incorrectly applied to AI trade routes.
Fixed an issue with the campaign quest “Sovereign Aid”, which could lead to a blocker if the player failed the quest.